Join My Group: OTOHNS
These are .PDF files so please click the right mouse button and safe them on your own computer!!! This is by far the easiest method to use them.
grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
1. For Those Who Have Eyes, Let Them See: Images Into the Mind.
2. Carving Knives and Tooth Fairies: A Prelude to the Brain and Behavior.
3. Looking Into Love and Depression: The Deep Limbic System.
4. Enhancing Positive Thought Patterns and Strenghtening Connections: Deep Limbic System Prescriptions.
Chapter 5-8.5. Looking Into Anxiety and Fear: The Basal Ganglia.
6. Mastering Fear: Basal Ganglia Prescriptions.
7. Looking Into Inattention and Impulsivity: The Prefrontal Cortex.
8. Becoming Focused: Prefrontal Cortex Prescriptions.
Chapters 9-13.9. Looking Into Worry and Obsessiveness: The Cingulate System.
10. Getting Unstuck: Cingulate System Prescriptions.
11. Looking Into Memory and Temper: The Temporal Lobes.
12. Enhancing Experience: Temporal Lobe Prescriptions.
13. The Dark Side: Violence - A Combination of Problems.
Chapter 14-19.14. Brain Pollution: The Impact of Drugs and Alcohol on the Brain.
15. The Missing Links: Drugs, Violence, and the Brain.
16. I Love You and I Hate You, Touch Me, No, Don't, Whatever: Brain Patterns That Interfere with Intimacy.
17. Help! When and How to Seek Professional Care.
18. Who Is Andrew Really? Questions About the Essence of Our Humanity.
19. Brain Dos and Brain Don'ts: A Summary of Ways to Optimize Brain Function and Break Bad Brain Habits.
Appendix. Medication Notes.
Brain Dos and Brain Don'ts.